Is this still being worked on?
Iborea - The Acheron's Journey
A downloadable game for Windows
Iborea - The Acheron's Journey, is a first person adventure game focused on the exploration of an island through beautiful environments, without violence or action scenes where you cannot die.
You're Acheron and has been sent to an island to retrieve an artifact that will help prevent a war between the various tribes inhabiting Iborea and avoid self-destruction. During the exploration, you will find books, diaries and notes where part of the history of Iborea and the artifact is explained.
Iborea was made for a Myst JAM hosted on itch.io by Sophie Houlden (January 2016). The development lasted about a month and was created only by Juanjo Barcelo, lead artist of Luminy Studios.
How to play:
- Use WASD to move the player and the mouse to move the camera.
- Use the SPACE BAR to jump.
- You cannot run, this is an exploration game without action scenes and you cannot die.
- Use ESC to show the menu.
Some considerations about Alpha version:
- The Alpha version doesn't have a save system, so if you leave the game you must start from the beginning.
- The Alpha version doesn't have inventory, so you can't collect objects.
Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent
OS: Windows 7 32-bits SP1
Video Card: DirectX 9c compliant card with at least 1024MB of VRAM
Free Disk Space: 750MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! Sorry but this project is paused indefinitely.
Is this still in development? It looks cool from the screenshots, but doesn't sound like the alpha is really a full playable game yet.
The game was made for a Myst JAM and the development is not finished, but you're right maybe instead of alpha should be called demo.
Thanks for your interest!
That's a stunning work !
I'm exited to follow this project and see the final result.